Data Protection Statement
LRL uses data you give to us in the following ways:
- to carry out obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide you with information about other courses, events, products and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already applied or registered for or enquired about
- to notify you about changes to courses and events
- to ensure that content from this website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
LRL will use data we collect about you:
- to administer this website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve this website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- as part of our efforts to keep this website safe and secure
Disclosure of your data
At no time will your personal information be passed to organisations for marketing or sales purposes. You may be approached from time to time in respect of surveys and research to monitor performance, improve quality and plan future provision and to inform you about courses, or learning opportunities relevant to you.
Your data may be disclosed to third parties:
- where LRL is under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or are legally permitted to disclose or share it
- to analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of this website
- to subcontractors who assist us in the delivery and administration of this website and our courses, events, products and services
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
and whether visitors are new or repeat users. You can manage cookies by editing your browser preferences (check the advanced features). *Cookies are the files which enable us to hold information on the times and dates visitors have used our website.
Changes to our privacy statement
Any changes we may make to our privacy statement in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy statement.
This website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner organisations, affiliated bodies and other third parties If you follow any of these links, please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.