Booking and Payment
- To sign up for a course, use the event listing and BACs payment registration button. Upon registration, I will send you booking confirmation and details about text editions.
- Once you have signed up, the participation fee is non-refundable although in certain circumstances you may be able to shift your registration to another study if you have a last-minute schedule conflict.
- LRL is committed to ensuring that each course listed on this website takes place. If your course is cancelled and no alternative is available, you will receive a full refund.
Code of conduct
- The success of a class depends in part on the group involved so your commitment, presence and contributions are significant factors. If a participant is not contributing positively either by not listening to the input of others or arguing in ways that are aggressive, negative or discomforting, I reserve the right to ask that participant to terminate their participation in the class. Part of my job as facilitator is to ensure a positive and healthy atmosphere of learning and exchange of ideas –this is also an aspect of the courses that is most appreciated in feedback comments.
- While LRL takes all reasonable care to ensure the safety and security of participants on its property, we cannot accept responsibility, and expressly exclude liability, for loss or damage to participants’ personal property (including computer equipment and software) including any financial or other consequential loss where such loss or damage is a result of theft, fire, flood, spillage. It is recommended that you insure personal property against such risk of loss and damage.
- LRL shall not be held responsible for any injury to a participant, financial or other loss or damage resulting from such injury, or for damage to property, caused by any other participant student.